Lanyards have a lot of “typical” uses that we think about on a regular basis. Whether you’re thinking about college kids with their IDs or someone taking their keys with them, you are likely looking at a lot of options that lanyards can be used for. That being said, have you thought about the other options that are available? Here’s a quick look at some other ways that you can use lanyards to make your daily life easier.
- Giveaways. When you want to get people excited about your business and what you’re doing with it, you’re likely looking at the options that are available for you to consider. Lanyards are really handy (as you can see here) and you’ll find that they can be a great prize for anyone who may go to events.
- Marketing and “Swag” At Conferences and Conventions. Is your business going to an event or convention? Do you want people to know that you’re there and ready to give them information? Handing out printed lanyards as swag can be a great way to market your business and what you’re doing without spending too much cash. They’re handy, useful, and affordable, so it’ll be well worth the effort.
- Holding Items With You As You Travel. Now, you know that, when you go on a vacation, you’re a lot more likely to lose things. That’s where lanyards can be a really helpful thing for you. They can act as a third arm when you don’t have pockets, and you can keep things like your keys, your cell phone, or your wallet attached to them with ease. Throw it around your neck and you’re ready to go.
- Hanging Tools in the Garage and Kitchen. Do you want to make sure that your kitchen and/or garage are organized? If so, then you may want to look at getting some lanyards in order to make that a reality. You can hang them in multiple places to ensure that, no matter what you’re doing, you have tools in reach and at eye level so that you know what you’re doing.
- Attached to Your Kids. When you want your child to have contact information while at camp, or you need to send a message to a teacher at school, lanyards can be really handy. They help your child to remember that they have something to give to someone and they help teachers and other adults to see that the child has something that should be noticed.
Take a look at the lanyards that are available and get ones that are reusable and will last a long time. Taking the time to look and see how you can use these creatively can go a long way and will help you to work out just what it is that you’ll need to do. Look for great lanyards and you won’t be disappointed by just how versatile that they can end up being.
guest post • cc-licensed image by Lenore Edman