When you find yourself in a sticky situation and are in need of help, you likely think fast and become frantic. If this describes you, it is best to be prepared for the worst case scenario at all times. One of the ways to be prepared for anything that comes your way is to keep a list of resources on speed dial so that no matter what trouble occurs, you can call for help right away if you need to. This article will highlight some resources in which you should keep on speed dial and why.
- locksmith toronto. You never know when you will be in need of a locksmith and the idea of needing to call one for help is probably the farthest from your mind. In all actuality, the need to call a locksmith happens more often than you would think. Whether you are locked out of your home or car, a key gets jammed or breaks off inside the lock, or the locking mechanism is faulty, a locksmith can help you remedy the problem in a prompt manner. Having a locksmith on speed dial can help cut down on the stress that is induced when a problem with your lock occurs.
- Plumber. While plumbing issues may not always need an emergency response, it is still a good idea to have a contact on speed dial in case you are in a situation where you need immediate assistance. Perhaps your pipes freeze and burst and you need help with the repair, or you have a backup in your toilet system that will not stop. Whatever the reasons may be, having a plumber’s number on speed dial is a way to be prepared for whatever comes your way.
- Fire. If you find yourself in a situation in which you need immediate medical assistance or there is a fire at your home, it is best to call the fire department right away. You can dial 9-1-1 and then you will be dispatched to the appropriate place to share your emergency but it is best to just have the fire board number on speed dial so that you can get through right away.
- Police. Just like with the fire department, having the police department number on speed dial is a good idea in case you are in need of emergency assistance. Simply dialing 9-1-1 will get you to emergency personnel but depending on the communication room your phone line is sent to, you could have a delayed response. It is best to know your local police station’s number and have it ready at a moment’s notice. The best way to accomplish this is to have it on speed dial.
- Emergency vet. Whether you have pets or not, it is a good idea to have a veterinarian center on speed dial for emergencies. If you have pets, this makes complete sense as you never know when you will be in need of medical assistances for your furry friends. If you do not have pets, having an emergency vet on speed dial is helpful as you may find yourself in a situation one day where an animal is in severe danger and could use some medical assistance or help. Calling the vet can help save an animal’s life.
partnered post • cc-licensed photo by tinnytintin