Several bits & pieces of interest to old-house aficionados, rehabbers and others interested in A&C:
- George Andreassi reports on a decrepit Palm City, Florida bungalow that is currently getting much-needed TLC from owner Kirk Geismar;
- Bill & Kevin Burnett respond to questions on foundations, adding a new storey to an older home and more in the San Francisco Chronicle's Sweat Equity column;
- Marianne & BIll Roettger have one of the most colorful bungalows I've ever seen in Naples, Florida;
- Dale Caldwell added to his Atlanta bungalow and did some very complete renovations that were kept very much in the Craftsman style; and
- Edinburgh's City Art Centre recently opened a large and very complete show on Scotland's tremendous influence on the Arts & Crafts Movement.