Lots of articles on my favorite style of design & architecture in newspapers and magazines lately; the Arts & Crafts renaissance continues to go mainstream.
- Home Style: Bungalows Cozy by Design, in the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle;
- a primer on Arts & Crafts style in the Boston Globe's real estate section;
- the Asheville Citizen-Times has a good story on the Grove Park Inn and the annual conference / show there;
- The Los Angeles Times reports that Pasadena continues to move toward more modern designs in its infill projects, threatening many of the area's Craftsman aficionados;
- The Columbus Dispatch profiles William Morris and gives some background on the movement itself;
- and The Berkeley Daily Planet has a profile of some of that (my home town!) city's historic properties and the character they lend to Berkeley's neighborhoods.