Some new (and new-to-me) Maybeck-related links:
- a review of the new Bernard Maybeck at Principia College, from the Christian Science Monitor;
- "a chronological listing of 116 selected architectural works in the Bay Area by Bernard Maybeck"
- Several Maybeck-tagged photos on Flickr including a few gems (see also the Berkeley Architecture pool, mostly maintained by Mary Hodder);
- an entry on the Civic Center blog on the San Francisco Film Noir Festival, including some great pictures of Maybeck's Palace of Fine Arts (see another blog entry on the reflection pools at the Palace);
- the Maybeck-designed Glen Alpine Springs resort up above Fallen Leaf Lake;
- a good general history of and introduction to Maybeck, written by James Christen Steward, Curator of the Berkeley Art Museum;
- and a few interior photographs of Berkeley's First Church of Christ, Scientist.