A quick roundup of historic Arts & Crafts homes in the news:
- the St. Petersburg Times reports on preservation efforts in Old Seminole Heights;
- homeowners are asked to give a second thought before tearing down historic homes damaged by the flood in New Orleans and elsewhere;
- a couple builds a period-perfect brand-new Craftsman bungalow in Flint, MI;
- The Delaware News Journal profiles log homes across the country - mostly rustic craftsman-styled mountain cabins - in this article;
- the New Bern, NC Sun Journal lists 32 stops on their upcoming historic African-American home tour, to take place on November 20; and
- the Fort Wayne Journal Gazette takes a look at Thom and Leslie Beers' "neo-Japanese Craftsman" house and the art collection it contains.
Have you seen an article on historic home or A & C related issues in your local paper? Let us know!